We value your privacy. That is why Proxpédition inc. is committed to preserving it. Under no circumstances will we publicly disclose any confidential information. Here is how we use your data.
Collection of personal information
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored and used with cookies:
- Information you type in when you use contact services;
Information you provide when you make a purchase;
- Information given when you create a profile on our website;
- Information about your computer (browser used, IP address);
- Information about visits to our site, including duration, pages visited, etc.;
- The email address you provide when registering for contests.
Use of personal information
We may use your personal information to:
- Provide services on our site;
- Send the goods you purchased on our site;
- Manage our website and our business;
- Send our email newsletter, if you have requested it;
- Send non-marketing communications;
- Handle requests and complaints about our website submitted by or about you;
- Maintain the security of our website and prevent fraud.
Disclosure of personal information
We will not disclose, rent, sell, or transfer to third parties any personal information about our customers without their prior consent.
Your personal information may be disclosed to any of our employees, directors, insurers, professional advisors, agents, suppliers or subcontractors to the extent reasonably necessary for the purposes set forth in this policy.
Retention of personal information
We retain your personal information no longer than is required to fulfill the purposes listed above.
We will also retain records containing personal data:
- To the extent required by law ; or
- If we believe the records may be relevant to any ongoing or potential legal proceedings;
- To establish, exercise or protect our legal rights.
Security of your personal information
Proxpedition Inc. commits to storing the personal information of its users and clients on secure servers protected by passwords and firewalls.
We also use reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Furthermore, all online financial transactions made through our website are protected by encryption technologies.
Some of the hyperlinks lead to external websites. We are not responsible for their privacy policies or data security policies.
The names of the cookies used on our website and the purposes for which they are used are described below.
We use Google Analytics, Google Ads and Facebook Pixel on our website to:
- Recognize a computer when users visits the website;
- Track users as they navigate the website;
- Enable the use of a shopping cart on the website;
- Improve the use of a website;
- Analyze the use of the website;
- Administer the website;
- Prevent fraud;
- Improve website security;
- Send targeted advertisements that may be of interest to certain users.
However, by refusing cookies, you may not have the optimal experience and you may not be able to take advantage of all the features of our website.